Tuesday, January 4, 2011

January 4th, 2011: The Year I Blog More!!

I think New Year's Resolutions can be a little bit hokey, but I do believe in creating new disciplines in your life. I have vowed to continue exercising and losing weight, not to freak out every time one of the twins does something unexplainable, or post more to my blog. I noticed this morning that I haven't posted in over a year. That has to be some sort of a record. I hope to use this format as a place where I can share thoughts and ideas of the year. Some will be funny, some may be deep, some may be completely random and from that part of the brain that overrides all things normal, and kicks out something off the wall. I have just allowed space for the Spirit to guide me in this new blogging quest. I hope many of you will come along with me on this magical ride. If not, you may just be missing out. I hope all is well in your 2011 and that you would chase after Christ and allow Him to create new wrinkles in your life this year.

In Him,

Mick

No comments:

Post a Comment